Wednesday, March 30, 2011

30 (make that 32) lbs milestone...

I actually missed my 30 lbs milestone blog by two pounds, but hey - to date I'm down 32 lbs!  Woohoo! Honestly, I feel great.  My energy level has been much higher.  And my tolerance for adult ignorance has been even higher :).

I guess the weight loss is becoming more noticeable to my friends and coworkers because many of them have commented on how much smaller I've been looking.  I must say, it's a great feeling being noticed for your hard work and effort. The compliments are even more encouraging! And definitely keeping me motivated.

This week I've been a little sore from my weekend workout.  I was snoozing around YouTube and found some awesome workouts that were pretty easy to follow.  And better yet, they are free-99!!! Go to YouTube and search for SparkPeople.  There are quite a few workout videos posted and most of them are from 5-15 minutes in length.

One of my favorites is the 10 Minute Jump Start Cardio Workout.  Yes, it's only 10 minutes, but its a v-e-r-y action packed 10 minute workout.  I don't know how the lady in this video is able to talk during that 10 minutes, but somehow she seems to keep the viewer engaged and motivated...The other video I've used quite a bit is the 6 minute butt blasting workout.  I've done a combo of both of these over the past few days, and I feel it every time I walk up or down a set of stairs.

I'm glad I found these on You Tube because I've been in search of different workout routines, just so that I can a little variety into my exercise regimen.  I don't want to do the same thing over and over because that tends to get boring over time...I believe my self diagnosed adult ADHD kicks because I lose focus quite easily.

I'll be checking in a few days from now..I'm hopeful that I will hit my 35 pound milestone within a week or so!  Until next time, happy weight loss! 

~smooches~

1 comment: