Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day...

Happy Valentine's day folks! Of course, the weight loss journey continues.  I've been off my game quite a bit this week, fortunately it didn't equate to too much damage on the scale.  In fact, I'm down a pound after another day of hibernation due to a winter storm quickie Wednesday.  I decided to treat myself to one of my back-home country favorites: fried chicken livers.  It's a good thing, that not too many restaurants make them so they are pretty hard to come by.  But thank goodness for Golden Chick.

I figured that I schedule some extra activity this week to work off all the grease I consumed from my country town favorites.  So, I went to the outdoor track at Hillcrest HS and walked, jogged, skipped, knee lifted, etc.  I actually had a lot of fun.  I know the other people out there were looking at me like I was crazy, which is probably what made it so much more entertaining for me.

I haven't reached the stage were I'm obsessed with working out, but I think about some sort of daily activity.  Since the weather was so nice this weekend, I did my workouts outside yesterday and today. I might find myself looking for more outside activities to keep active. Which is definitely good for the Weight Watchers program, because they dropped me down another point this week.  I'm going to have to work out to keep my mind of eating.  I guess that's the point!  Just wish it wasn't so soon.  Those darn points add up fast. 

On a side note, I had a great weekend: a visit with an old college friend, a productive phone conversation, awesome church service (I believe Pastor Autry was speaking directly to me in his sermon), and a great spa day. Gotta go, watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Show.  Heard NeNe say something funny, I could work out, but I don't want to. I'll get lypo....

This is a mess already...

No comments:

Post a Comment